Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Pokemon Go app and I



As many people know the Pokémon Go app has been released and has become larger than twitter in less than a week. I was one of the millions of people to get swept into this new game. As a young lad I was always playing with my Pokémon cards and to this day I have 2 binders filled with over a thousand cards. This app has revived my passion for Pokémon and actually made me go outside and walk. I am very happy with how the app was based and am looking forward to the updates that are yet to come.

I am a Pokémon trainer from the south suburbs of Chicago and travel around suburbs and NW Indiana on a weekly basis. My goal is to not only help people understand the app and its features but also know where various Pokéstops and gyms are located. I hope to post once or twice a week to give you guys the best places to stock up on Pokéballs or that one Pokémon that has always avoided you. 

If you are in this area you can also join this Facebook page Chicago Pokémon Go Trainers. There are events every so often to meet other trainers and have a good time catching Pokémon or battling for gym supremacy. 

I know someone is going to ask this so to save time here it is. Go Team Valor. #TeamValor 
 
I hope to see you guys out there enjoying the weather and trying not to step on all the Weedles.
Remember, Gotta catch 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment