Friday, July 15, 2016

How to enjoy some Freemium.

Some people may not know how to take full advantage of the shop when it comes to Pokémon Go. I'm going to tell you how to enjoy some free coins which can add up to free Pokéballs, Lure Modules, and more.

The Shop

The Shop is a place where people can buy coins for real money and then use those coins to buy more Pokéballs, Incense, Lucky Eggs, Lure Modules,  Egg Incubators, Bag item storage upgrades, and Pokémon storage upgrades. There are some of us out there who don't have the money to spend on video games.

From this screenshot you can see that I have 80 coins. I didn't pay for them however. The way I got them was just by playing the game.

How to get Free Coins

Get a Pokémon in a gym

 

If you have a powerful enough Pokémon you can battle in a gym. If you take over a gym you can place a Pokémon in the gym. You can also put a Pokémon in a gym even if it is already controlled by your team. You just need to level up your gym enough. The button to do this will appear in the lower left of the screen and look like this in the picture below.

                                                                Go to the Shop

Now you have a Pokémon in a gym. Now you need to go to the Shop. In the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see a small shield which says collect right below it. The number inside the shield is the number of gyms you occupy. The more gyms you are in when you collect the larger the reward will be. From what I can tell you get 10 coins and 500 stardust per gym. Be careful about when you collect the reward because you can only collect once every 21 hours. In the area I live there are 3 gyms. So in the morning I go out can take all 3 as quickly as possible. Once I've taken the third I collect my reward. Since I have 3 gyms I get 30 coins and 1500 stardust.


I hope you have enjoyed this Pokémon Go tip. Thanks for reading. Now go outside, play safe, and catch 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment