Saturday, July 16, 2016

Frozen Pokéball Glitch


Every so often when I am trying to catch a Pokémon the second the ball hits the ground the game freezes. The first question that pops into my head is, "Did I catch the Pokémon or did it get away?" I know this happens to others as well so I'm going to tell you what the best course of action is when you come across this glitch.


So your Pokéball is frozen. Now What?


Step 1

Wait about 20-30 seconds to see if the game will respond. If it dose good for you. If not go to step 2.

Step 2

Exit the game and reopen it.

Step 3

Tap on your trainer picture to come to this screen.

Step 4

Click the Journal button on your trainer screen. In your Journal the most recent entry should be about the Pokémon you were trying to capture. It will say either "------- ran away" or "------- was caught"

Step 5

Continue playing Pokémon Go until your battery dies.



I hope this helps all of you trainers in need. Now go outside, have some fun, and catch 'em all.


No comments:

Post a Comment